Yeah that happened!

  Ok, I swore that I would not do a that happened post.  I mean everybody and their blog has one right? Wellllll that was before today.  I was minding my own bees wax typing away trying to get some writing done. Yeah...I just gave up on trying to clean first and then write, because if I do that I never get to write. Soooo enter the screw it attitude.  I mean im never going to get anywhere if I don't slam some manuscript out!
 Where was I? Oh right screw it!  I am plugging away passing 1500 words written today( freaking go me!)
I was doing good. kids are wrecking the joint but im in the zone and ignoring every distraction.  Every distraction save one...my hand is itching and driving me nuts, but I keep just giving it a scratch and typing away.   I keep on that is until my itch moves.  I look over to see...dun dun dun!!!!! This....................


At first glance I thought OMG FIDDLE BACK!!!!! So I'm hopping round my sofa going get it off get it off!!!
I finally managed to dump my hitcher( which is I am told a taleless whip scorpion but I am not into entomology so don't quote me on that) onto my lil writing desk.  I calmed down and took a good look at him/her/it and was like...Oh.  So then the only next logical thing was to take a picture and regale everyone with my tale of...yeah, that happened!!!

Have a bug free weekend gang!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bitches be stalking

Age, rules, and tattoos

The time is now