Xbox one....game heads ....zero

   Ok it is a little known fact, or maybe it is, that I love games.  Pc games, xbox games, ps, games.  I have since I can remember.  My kids never have to beg me for consoles because I am just waiting to get one...for them...really.  Ok, so I am chomping at the bit too!  I still own and original xbox and I get it out and play halo and a few other titles in my room.  I also have a 360 and a ps3 but sadly both are injured.  :( sad day for me. Now , now don't feel too bad for me because there are still 3 other 360s in my house that I can, if I look sad enough get to have some time on.  I get the , oh ok mom, I guess since you did birth us we'll let ya play! Yippee! 

    So after reading this you can probably imagine I was quite elated to get a glimpse of the new Xbox. (ehem)  THE XBOX ONE, (one, one, one,) ( cricket, cricket) and then I read up on the polices and what Microsoft studios CVP had to say about how that for now their policies are definative.  I won't go into detail as it would take tooooooo long( and I won't even bring up the price. I guess gaming is only for the rich now) and if you are an avid gamer you already know about it.  As for the rest of you, google people google. 

   Yes the used and lending polices are a stab in the heart and it does suck but something I noticed is everyone I know that is complaining the conversation went like this.  "Microsoft blows! I hate the new xbox!!!!!"
   "Oh so I guess you won't be buying huh? Boycott right?" 
"Oh no I'll for sure be buying, I preordered."

   Excuse me??????  If you are going to complain but still throw a large amount of money at a huge company for a product that isn't shall we say...less that optimal then you don't get to bitch.
It's like this gang, and I mean it's like this with xbox, government, high prices, many, many things in life, you can bitch all day long in your comfy lil corner of the world but until there is a collective effort to stand up and do something I.E stop buying products that suck, stop voting for the wrong guys, ect. ect ect...then nothing and I do mean nothing will change and will probably in the long run get worse. 

So my minions percolate on that a bit!






( Since im positive that the NSA will send this to Microsoft please tell them that I really cant afford a new xobx and that if they would see their way clear to an xbox and a lifetime account Im sure I could somehow lose my post) XD XD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bitches be stalking

Age, rules, and tattoos

The time is now