No more tornados please!

      I am sure most of you heard about the horrid storms that hit us here in Oklahoma.  I mean if you didn't you are living in a cave sooo come the heck out and catch up. My family and I were very lucky because the Tulsa, Broken Arrow area didn't get hit much.  However there are tons of others who did.  I mean when I say they lost everything that is an understatement.  The thing is once the media goes away people tend to forget and not realize that the pain and struggle is on going for all of these fabulous people.  So I got an idea in my head, I call it pennies for prosperity  My kids and I are going to take a mason jar and fill it with pennies and donate it to the tornado victims.  Doesn't sound like much does it? But just imagine what could be accomplished if everyone donated a jar full of change!

Have a killer day all!!!!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bitches be stalking

Age, rules, and tattoos

The time is now