2016 already?

    Where has the year gone? Can you believe it?  I am sitting here deciding what direction to take with certain parts of my life and I am dumbfounded at just how fast everything seems to be flying by. I know I can't be the only one who is under a...where did the time go fog. It is almost frightening to me sometimes at just how quickly the days go by.

     Time passing as time will do leads me to question if I am living my life to it's full potential. If I were to ask the powers that be that question how would they evaluate me?  Honestly I am sure that I would get a loud and unanimous NO.  So that then leads to reflection and what do I do to change this, thoughts.

I am not one to make new year's resolutions as like most I never keep them. However, what about let's make some small changes and just try to absorb more, do more, BE more, before it's time to take that final dirt nap.

       First off, my health, and well being. I am not just talking physical. Many of you know how well I was doing with my workouts and clean eating and then I hit one hell of a speed bump.  More than a bump, I would say it was more like a rock wall that I have yet to scale. Without blogging ugly details and all that gunk, I will just leave it at doozy....or no.........blob....yes....blob the science fiction organism that showed up one day on a tiny, unsuspecting town as a seemingly tiny, containable little fungus to only devour everything in it's path and grow larger and harder to defeat.  
 
     Yes, my Blob. My Blob, who at times I thought I had gotten control of and ahead of...that is what I will call my speed bump from now on.  I have been going about getting grid of my blob the absolute wrong way. So from here on out I will rethink my plan. Instead of trying to slay my Blob in one sweeping blow, I will chip away at it a little here and a little there. All the while I am chipping, acknowledging it and keeping it in check.

I hope this attitude will help me be more of everything I am not at this moment.  So perhaps you can chip away at what ever monster is plaguing you.  Remember that even a giant is off balance and crippled if you cut of one of his toe. One toe at a time renders him hardly able to stalk and the slower he gets, the more you cut off until you have rendered him nothing more than a pile of what was.

Have a good one friends.

LBH.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The time is now

Age, rules, and tattoos

Bitches be stalking