Natural or plastic?

"What in the hell are you thinking?!"  Was my guy's reply when I told him I wanted to get a mommy make over.  Now by mommy make over I don't mean new makeup , hair, and clothes. When I say mommy make over I mean tummy tuck, boob lift/augmentation and perhaps even a chemical peel.  He was appalled that I would want to go under the knife to alter my body when it is just fine...according to him.  He went on to say that it was very vain and ridiculous of me since I look so young for my age and I should not be thinking of being put under and carved on, and blah, blah, blah, and a bunch of other stuff that in no way convince my brain that what he is saying is true. ( yeah Im off that way)  OK, so maybe he is partially right but in all fairness isn't he also partially wrong?  Let's dissect shall we? (It is my body, and my self esteem and life and...oh yes sorry..back to dissecting)

  I do agree that while one can go too far with the plastic surgery that a little here and there can be very helpful and make one feel 200% better.  I have seen and know many people, male and female, who do mild alterations and it really does change ones view of themselves.  Is it vain?( it is my body) Perhaps it is vanity if you look at it in a negative way.  However it is damned awful to want to wear a swim suit and have skin on your tummy that no amount of dieting and working out will remove. So then you end up wearing a granny suit , a sarong, big hat, glasses, looking like Gloria Swanson hiding out in Hollywood.   I am not a big person, always been pretty lucky about not gaining a ton of weight but I did have 11 pregnancies and round number 8 my stomach said........ENOUGH I'M DONE!  So yeah I would love to have that gone. I mean is that so wrong?( it is my body )
      As far as my face it's not so bad I don't have tons of wrinkles or anything but I wouldn't mind doing something about the fine lines near my eyes before they turn into the Grand Canyon, and I figure I have always been small chested so why not go for some ta tas as well?( did I mention it is my body)  Now I don't wanna be Pamela Anderson or anything but I could do with some nice perky show offs.  I mean hey If I could throw a little money at those things and look nicer a little longer, why the heck not?   Oh , yeah, the money thing that's why. Seems as though you actually have to have some to fling when it comes to the throwing.  (big sigh)

   So I guess you have figured out by now that I will not be posting my sad, over tired, before, mommy pics followed by my sexy, wish you had my life don't you,  after pics on a boat somewhere in the Cayman Islands because the kind of money I can sling shot would only get me a nice push up bra and a girdle with perhaps an black tea afterwards from Starbucks in my car on the way home.  I do however know that the minute I hit the lottery...baby...it's gonna be a whole new me...well partially enhanced me.  Til then if you see someone this summer with a big hat and glasses, with 2/3 of their bod covered on the beach, it's probably me and you should avoid telling me how "great" I look...or bad...or maybe just run away all together because I am sure I will be muttering and obsessing about my all in one swim suit girdle. 
Time for me to go work on me.

See you later kiddles <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The time is now

Age, rules, and tattoos

Bitches be stalking