Uk all the way!

  Most of my close friends know that I really do love all things British.  I mean I really, really, think I was British in a former life!  I was, I am pretty sure I whispered in the Queen mum's ear at one point in her pre throneship and said,  Lizzy, this is gonna be ride!  (Ok, ok, so I probably didn't have with Queen Elizabeth or any other queen when they were just wee lassies. ) She was like....





    I actually think I have a fascination of a country that is so full of history and so beautifully old.  I guess that would be Europe in general.  Now don't get me wrong I love my country and perhaps it is the grass is greener syndrome grabbing hold of me and calling me, but we didn't exactly start here did we. Well my ancestors sure didn't and perhaps it could be wanting to follow ones roots. \Were someone called me right now and say, OK we have your passport and you bags are  packed you have an all expense paid trip to back pack round the uk, Scotland, Ireland( yes because there is some Scot and Irish blood in my fam)....allllllll those lovely places and you leave tomorrow but there is a condition.  OK, so name it, I would say!!! WEll Ms lady You have to get a tattoo of a member of the royal family  on your posterior  and shave your head right  now.  I would say.....get out the ink and pass me a razor i'm outta here!!!!  I don't guess there is any danger of that fantasy coming true.( but if there is please e mail me and I will give you very detailed directions to my house)

I suppose though in the mean time I could start a Facebook page and all share all my fascination of the Brits and all their colorful neighbors.  I would probably call it........Heart in the Uk.....or maybe loving the UK, from the US.   Just until I can manage to get over the pond.  As soon as I get the money........look out Buckingham palace.......I'm in for tea!!!!!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The time is now

Bitches be stalking

Age, rules, and tattoos